funsec mailing list archives

Re: Student arrested over Counter Strike map

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 09:43:21 -0400

On Fri, 04 May 2007 06:06:24 CDT, Randall M said:

Yeah, its different. 3,000  + killed on 9/11. 32 killed in one afternoon.
Weekly lose soldiers for the rights of others.

You'd think that while we were sacrificing for the rights of others, we'd have
enough sense to hang onto our own.

And those of us who *did* lose 33 people in one morning are determined *not*
to allow that to become a defining event.