funsec mailing list archives

RE: OT: Royalty talk

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:13:49 -0400

 Queen Elizabeth (Queen Mum right?)is married?  Yah, I would think her husband would be King.

  I know of Prince Charles, which is the son of Queen Elizabeth, right?  Then his sons, both a Prince....  Princess
Diana was a princess, married to Prince Charles.

Darn... I guess I know a lot less about that stuff that I thought!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580