funsec mailing list archives

RE: Student arrested over Counter Strike map

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:08:52 -0400

 I'm almost positive 99.999% positive that gun dealers have to keep the sales records forever.  If they happen to go
out of business, they then have to turn those records over to the BATF (turn over to state police?  There's that .001%
of not sureity)...

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580