funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:39:56 -0500

On 8/28/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
<SNIP>
So, again, who cares? They're not supposed to have guns and if gun
bans - or gun laws in general, for that matter - actually worked then
the UK murder by firearms rate would be ZERO and I would actually have
something to account for in regards to my position on guns. Rephrasing
the question doesn't change the answer in any way, shape or form.

<SNIP>

BTW, tomorrow is "Buy A Gun Day" in Missouri. If you don't live in
Missouri but do live where you can still buy a firearm, feel free to
support us by visiting your gun dealer anyway. :)

<I've got my eye on a used S&W 25-5>

--
Thank You,
Brian Loe