funsec mailing list archives

RE: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:39:01 -0400

Hi Brian,

I'm actually not opposed to hunting and other forms of sports shooting.
Everyone should have a hobby.

What I really hate is government welfare programs.  Here's what is going on
a couple of miles from my house on Cape Cod:

   Federal Judge Rules that Cape Cod Pheasant Stocking Program Is Unlawful
   http://tinyurl.com/2nndyg

Richard