funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the Declarationof Independence ?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:55:21 -0400

On 7/9/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 7/9/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> You have to remember that all this ""Declaration of Independence stuff was
> just war propaganda. I doubt if anyone meant it to be taken seriously.

I've always believed "Common Sense" was war propaganda, having surely
annoyed the hell out of your betters...

ROTFLMAO

It seems Dr Solly is still personally offended by america succeeding..
I think he may have actually been there..

Same goes for Bloe.. Still pissed off that the colonists had to pay
taxes or something?

lol this is great!

-JP