funsec mailing list archives

RE: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the DeclarationofIndependence ?

From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:18:59 -0400

It seems Dr Solly is still personally offended by america
succeeding..

The jury is still out on this, it's only been a couple of hundred
years so far.

My family was in Philadelphia for the July 4, 1976 bicentennial
celebration and I some people in the street handing out flyers for the
"Committee to Reunite With Britain". I remember the arguments being
pretty good ones, mostly of the "look at how powerful we'd be together"
type, but I think this may be the first place I heard the 1809 date for
abolition of slavery in the Empire.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/