funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the Declarationof Independence ?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:03:45 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On 7/9/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 7/9/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

You have to remember that all this ""Declaration of Independence stuff was
just war propaganda. I doubt if anyone meant it to be taken seriously.

I've always believed "Common Sense" was war propaganda, having surely
annoyed the hell out of your betters...

ROTFLMAO

It seems Dr Solly is still personally offended by america succeeding..

The jury is still out on this, it's only been a couple of hundred years so
far.