funsec mailing list archives

Re: How much security does $1 trillion buy?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:40:03 -0500

Not that I'm a tree hugger but this was reason enough for me to want
to go to war a long time ago (keeping in mind that I was a decade
younger - and that decade is prime ground for environmental
mindedness, and I was born on Earth Day besides). I'm glad we did it
and I'm a fan of what we've already accomplished in the short time
we've been over there:

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/accomplishments/marsh.html