funsec mailing list archives

Re: Mutually Assured DDoS

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 14:24:06 -0400

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 09:20:12AM -0700, Barry Raveendran Greene wrote:
Calling people idiots does not add value to the dialog.

Oh, I disagree. There are clearly idiots involved, and one of the finest
services that can be rendered to the public-at-large is pointing out their
idiocy for all to see.  We (as a society) need a lot more of this, not less.
We're far too tolerant of first-class morons with good haircuts, nice suits,
and fancy titles, and far too dismissive of outspoken and annoying cynics.

---Rsk