funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:31:53 -0400 (EDT)

The real wonder, to me, is that more people who can relatively
easily flee the USA aren't.
Careful what you say now... you know that Big Brother has members on
this list, too! :-)  You don't want to be barred from this country,
do you?

I effectively already am; it's been years since I've been willing to
voluntarily enter the USA.  (When asked what it would take, I usually
say, "repeal the Patriot Act and the DMCA and then we'll talk".)

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org