funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:56:42 -0400

BTW, "making terroristic threats" is a very old term of crime, not at
all connected to any recent hysterias. What this guy did sounds to me
like it should be treated as a serious crime.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/