funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:16:08 +1200

Larry Seltzer wrote:

At least we know we don't die off in a flood, because God promised not
to do that again. He wasn't so explicit about other methods. Perhaps he
was still working on the RFP at the time.

You don't think that the massive sea-level rise now almost certain to
happen by mid-3/4 century, wiping out the mostly coastal and river
deltas that currently house approximately 80% of the planet's human
inhabitants and an even greater proportion of its readily arable land
(and this is ignoring ongoing urbanization in the already most heavily
over-populated areas), doesn't technically count as a "flood"?

How odd...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald