funsec mailing list archives

Re: Actual Climate Change Thread

From: Vincent Hoffman <vince () unsane co uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:42:02 +0000

http://www.grist.org/article/series/skeptics/
see 3a

Larry Seltzer wrote:

And what happened during the Medieval warming period, when Greenland
was green, vineyards were grown in England and Europe was generally warm?

Climate warmists claim this was a localized phenomenon. I suspect
records from other parts of the world aren’t as good and using proxies
is difficult.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine

larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com