funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sandy Hook

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:22:25 +0000

Yah, I just read that he killed a family member at home, and that his mom was the Kindergarten teacher... and the crazy
SOB decided to take out everyone in the classroom....

He was probably just buzzed right in without anyone thinking twice about it....  I can just imagine what the person
that buzzed him in is going through right now too....  but how could have she/he known?

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772