funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sandy Hook

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:52:16 +0000

Exactly...   Llike this maggot that shot the school....  If he didn't shoot himself, he would have spent the rest of
his life in prison....
  Even though, there isn't a shadow of a doubt he is the killer.

  Cases like that should be automatic death....   Might I even say, death by the method the victim's family chooses
too!  Even if that is death by fireants...  His victims didn't have a choice, why should these maggots have any choice
in the matter....  Again, for zero doubt, multiple witnesses killings....  Others we can try in a court, but then still
get death if found guilty....

  Hell, bring back public town square hangings...  What more of a deterrent there is than that?

 Mike B

  Mike B