funsec mailing list archives

Re: US capitol not in US, according to TSA

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () mykolab com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:21:40 -0700

"And it's not the first time. USA Today reports that, according to the
Washington Post, a woman flying out of Phoenix in February that her
D.C. driver's license was not acceptable, and asked her to show a
passport. She was also allowed to board after asking to speak to a
supervisor."

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?do=main.textpost&id=fc479042-6939-47a7-b4d9-9624ad70daf2

'Murica!

*sigh*