WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: (not really a) Proposal to anti-phishing

From: Rishi Pande <rishi.pande () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:08:13 -0500

I like the quiz but there is no data on participants. My whole point in finding who is more susceptible to phishing was to see if perhaps the online banking problem would solve itself after some years - as more and more young, internet-savvy users start using these services. As much as I like Kevin's idea, it is difficult to recall something that users and corporations like just because of "security". As long as the profits from sending better looking emails are higher than the losses, corporations will be willing to take it.
Just my $0.02.
Rishi