WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: (not really a) Proposal to anti-phishing

From: Rishi Pande <rishi.pande () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:16:14 -0500

I agree that user education is important. I would be interested in
seeing if younger users - ages 20 and below - who basically grew up
with the internet are less gullible to phishing scams.  Any pointers
to such research or anyone willing to take this matter up will be
appreciated. If someone wants to take this up, I am also willing to
help them out.
On another note- this reminds me of something one of my professors
used to say- People who surf the internet should have to give a test
before they ever get on, just like the drivers test.

Rishi

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:14:09 -0600, Scott, Richard