funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hey old people

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:35:24 -0800

Pierre Vandevenne wrote:
I have a fully bootable 5160 XT in our other office (I've got about 30
different computers of the early 80s). The only weak point, when I
last tested it (about 3-4 years ago) was the monitor. It would only
work intermittently and I am not sure I still have a working monitor
that would accept the signal.

Well, if you get stuck, find an old 8-bit ISA VGA card, set SW2 5&6 off. You can hook it up to any VGA montitor, then.

                                                BB