funsec mailing list archives

RE: Can someone exlpain this to me?

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:36:06 -0500

I'm with you. Obviously since this company operates many other port
facilities they have a history and the feds know how they operate. I'm sure
these facilities have federal inspectors all over them.

Just because the company is owned/based in Dubai doesn't mean there are
arabs in all the key port jobs. If it were a French company you couldn't
assume that they would use French people (and would you want it?)

And besides it's Dubai, not Pakistan or Sudan.