funsec mailing list archives

Re: Can someone exlpain this to me?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:13:15 -0500

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:51:57 CST, Paul Schmehl said:

The one big difference, of course, is that our loonies aren't chopping
people's heads off and blowing up women and babies.

Our loonies include Timothy McVeigh, who blew up a lot of women and babies,
a whole bunch of neo-Nazi and skinhead hate groups who have been known to
beat up or kill people of the wrong color, Pat Robertson, who has advocated
the assassination of foreign leaders, and a very long laundry list of
alleged Christian fundamentalist leaders who seem to have forgotten that
Jesus preached peace and tolerance of our fellow sinners....