funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:46:16 -0400

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:33:57 BST, Drsolly said:

A) I'm pretty sure that you'll eventually die of something, and

And all of the above comes to you courtesy of businesses policing
themselves and market forces.

I hate to think that what I'll eventually die of is determined by market
forces and businesses policing themselves.....

"Soylent Green is... No, not that one, he's only suitable for cat food..."