funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 19:07:42 -0400

On 7/6/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
The discussions on this list always follow the same trail I've
noticed. One or two folks on either side who try to further the
discussion and then a bunch of noise - no direct replies to points,
just nonsensical BS. Dotting an I is more important than proving your
point or even backing it up...

Sorry all, I will try to keep the banter to a minimum :-)