funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:24:26 -0500 (CDT)

Brian, you are out of line.

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 7/6/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Sorry all, I will try to keep the banter to a minimum :-)

Seriously, considering your lack of interest in your own life, and
your comments on the list, I have to ask: how old are you? have you,
or anyone in your family ever been diagnosed as <place psycho-issue
here>? are you currently menstruating?