funsec mailing list archives

RE: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: "Randy Abrams" <abrams () eset com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:58:42 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: eliza [mailto:ghooti () googlemail com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:54 PM
To: Randy Abrams
Cc: dan () losangelescomputerhelp com; rms () computerbytesman com;
funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

idiot.

the point is not that i can 'dig' them up - i dont care what
you and your 'justice' system do. i didnt 'dig' up shit.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ConnYankee1951

[bottom link for the stupid - ie, you]

Moron, I already found this. This difference is the discretion not to
post on a public list.

my point (which you seem you miss entirely) is that how on
earth can you expect anyone that posts their real name and
address on the internet (good move there), then attempt to
hide behind an alias - without even googling their own
'secret' name themselves to make a judgment on anyone - let
alone an informed one - this seems to be show by thier comments.

I didn't miss your point at all and already privately let ol' Fred know
what he had done.

check out the spelling mistakes too.

Don't give a shit, it isn't relevant.

glad i dont live in your country.

Me too, we already have enough shit with the police, DA, and board of
education in Norwich, we don't need your help too.