funsec mailing list archives

RE: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: "Randy Abrams" <abrams () eset com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:40:36 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: eliza [mailto:ghooti () googlemail com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:03 PM
To: Randy Abrams
Cc: dan () losangelescomputerhelp com; rms () computerbytesman com;
funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

Moron, I already found this. This difference is the discretion not
post on a public list.

moderated list.  why blame me and not the moderators? they
let the post through.

Spoken like a true Norwich school board official. Blame someone else for
your actions. Especially, better if the someone doesn't exist or isn't
to blame!

well i would like to be judged by my peers, not illiterates.

Join the Norwich school board then

glad i dont live in your country.

Me too, we already have enough shit with the police, DA, and board
of
education in Norwich, we don't need your help too.

everyone is happy then.

Not yet, first Julie's conviction needs to be overturned, then the
Norwich school system needs to be sued and to compensate Julie, and the
DA, and the police need to be investigated for corruption and perjury.

I haven't even got to the beer yet.

Cheers,

Randy