funsec mailing list archives

Re: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:30:15 -0600 (CST)

Again, I have no idea what just happened, someone explain?

Also, I will take blame anyway, it is always nice to blame me. But funsec
isn't moderated.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, eliza wrote:

Moron, I already found this. This difference is the discretion not to
post on a public list.

moderated list.  why blame me and not the moderators? they let the post through.

I didn't miss your point at all and already privately let ol' Fred know
what he had done.

well done you.  have a sausage

check out the spelling mistakes too.

Don't give a shit, it isn't relevant.

well i would like to be judged by my peers, not illiterates.

glad i dont live in your country.

Me too, we already have enough shit with the police, DA, and board of
education in Norwich, we don't need your help too.

everyone is happy then.