funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Drivers may be banned from smoking at the wheel

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:03:26 -0500

On 5/13/07, Richard M. Smith <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:
>>> I'm not in favor of giving up my rights for ANY purpose

Me neither.  From now on, I'm going to ignore all stop lights and stop signs
when driving.  I'm also going to disabled my government-imposed turn
signals, seat belts, airbags, and catalytic converter.

Richard

I'm with you on the catalytic converter...but don't throw it away, its
worth a mint even as scrap.