funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Drivers may be banned from smoking at the wheel

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:33:20 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Drsolly to me:

the Southern USofA, but it may take a few more ice-ages for the most
steadfastly neanderthalic there to die-out/evolve...

Or be Intelligently Redesigned.

Oh no -- that takes, at most, a week (with a day off at that).

However, as lack of intelligence is the basis of the actual problem
here, I'd not be hopeful that this "designer" -- should she really
exist -- would be likely to do any better if given a second chance...

Then maybe we should get whoever designed the designer, to do a redesign
job on the designer, so that then she can do a redesign on us ... or at
least, some of us.