funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Social Security Card to be National ID?

From: "C Q" <kyle.c.quest () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:53:30 -0400

You are right. I didn't word it correctly. I meant to say that
I talked about those two issues. Yes, one of the main benefits
behind introducing National ID is to have better tools
in preventing what you mentioned (the whole pilot license thing).
I agree that this should really be about that and less about
controlling illegals. It's just that website with the original article
tried to get immigration into the mix. I just had to say something about
that...

On 5/18/07, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
fergdawg(at)netzero.net