funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:36:56 -0500

> [funsec] wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?
> Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
> Tue Aug 28 18:23:18 CDT 2007
>
> Whoa - I'm not a Republican. I'm, at best, a small "L" libertarian.

woops! my sincere apologies. you're probably extremely offended by my assumption. dinner is on me at the next meeting of the Missouri Chapter of Funsec.

we gotta wonder about your true political orientation though, if, after two years of reading your funsec posts, somebody like me mistakes you for a republican. maybe you're a closet republican? ;)

now back on topic, i think my point (about the problem with blaming guns for murder) can be perfectly explained by the late, great Archie Bunker:

Gloria: "Do you know that sixty percent of all deaths in America are caused by guns?" Archie Bunker: "Would it make you feel any better, little girl, if they was pushed out of windows?"

btw, wonder how long before Drsolly tries to ban bedside tables (http://www.jamesmcadam.co.uk/portfolio_html/sb_table.html). :)

Regards,