funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:22:17 -0500

On 8/28/07, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

_Those_ are very difficult issues to tease out of the available
evidence and folk of your and Brian's debating and research skills, and
a forum such as this, seem very unlikely to begin to do a worthwhile
job of approaching the answers to these issues...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

I'm always amused by your ability to argue without presenting an
argument and at the same time filling lots of space with name calling.
I've been told that you're a very intelligent man, IRL, but apparently
I have to meet you in person and not disagree with anything you say to
find that out. I wouldn't call you a moron, but if I must retaliate
I'd have to consider something along the lines of a pompous, shrill,
effeminate, knee-jerk reactionary... but alas, that wouldn't be all
that original since the same folks who have told me how intelligent
you are have used those other adjectives as well.