funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:23:18 -0500

On 8/28/07, Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com> wrote:

i think you're intentionally refusing to acknowledge the point. ;)

Nah, never...

i should probably balance this reply with a jab at Brian's GOP.  Brian,
what the hell is up with all of your gay** Republicans?

Whoa - I'm not a Republican. I'm, at best, a small "L" libertarian.
The closest I've ever been to being "registered" as something was
libertarian - when I ran for office (and before you look it up, please
keep in mind that it was an effort to maintain the libertarian party's
ballot position - not a real attempt to gain office... I returned the
one donation I got for my campaign from WMSA :) ).

** Note that I have no problems at all with gay people.  In fact, some
of my best friends are gay.  It's just that I've always expected them to
be Democrats (or Libertarians like me).

I have no best friend gays... does an adopted gay uncle count? He's an
art dealer - that should be worth bonus points.