funsec mailing list archives

Re: Off Beat: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:06:17 -0500

On 9/27/07, Åke Nordin <polymorpevz () gmail com> wrote:

The White House isn't the one that is demonizing Iran.  Iran is doing
that all on their own.

The iranians may be apt all by themselves, but nothing can overshadow
the vast propaganda machine the U.S. employs to that end.

Yeah, their "president" overshadows the US propaganda machine routinely.

Dear U.S.-based list members, it hasn't ever occurred to you that you
just might be slightly afflicted by that severe reality distortion field that
your media emits at all and every wavelength?

No.

Please note: I do not, repeat not, believe that the iranians are all
peaceloving and benign. Their religious/political leadership actually
seems to be a tad dangerous.

And that is the crux of the matter, ain't it?

They're developing nuclear technology and being very secretive about
it - and almost definitely had a hand in helping North Korea export
nuclear technology, equipment and scientists to another, equally
dangerous regime in Syria.

They are supporting terrorists and ethnic cleansing in Iraq - both
with manpower and weapons.

They wish to see Israel wiped off the map - completely. With a nuclear
war head, they would have that capability.

The leadership CHOOSES not to "BELIEVE" in the holocaust - like its an option.

These are all good reasons to watch them, be protective in regards to
them and maybe, depending on the situation, go on the offense with
them.

And, perhaps you are correct that they're do not currently have the
capability of harming us in the US - but we have treatise with other
countries, to include Israel which would require our involvement
regardless.