funsec mailing list archives

Re: Off Beat: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:10:04 -0700

On 9/27/07, Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 02:37:25PM -0500, Brian Loe (knobdy () gmail com) wrote:
If you want to twist those comments into a political statement, feel
free, but leave me out of it since I'm NOT making a political
statement!

Claiming that the Iranians would be interested in sat images of a Seebee
base on US soil with the implication of evil intent is a political
statement.  It is fear mongering of the very sort that the White House
is presently engaged in to demonize Iran.

The White House isn't the one that is demonizing Iran.  Iran is doing
that all on their own.

--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
      -- from an internal Microsoft memo

--
Rob