funsec mailing list archives

Re: Off Beat: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: "Åke Nordin" <polymorpevz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:20:15 +0200

On 9/28/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 9/28/07, Åke Nordin <polymorpevz () gmail com> wrote:
On 9/28/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:

All are valid points and real problems. Censoring sattelite imagery
from one source certainly doesn't help with any one of them, it only induces
a false sense of security. And we're now a very long way from mounting
an attack on those swastika-lodged seabees.

Never said they did - your mixing arguments. Choose one and argue it.

Uhm, then I dont know how to interpret the following: