funsec mailing list archives

Re: Off Beat: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:59:51 -0600

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 02:37:25PM -0500, Brian Loe (knobdy () gmail com) wrote:
If you want to twist those comments into a political statement, feel
free, but leave me out of it since I'm NOT making a political
statement!

Claiming that the Iranians would be interested in sat images of a Seebee
base on US soil with the implication of evil intent is a political
statement.  It is fear mongering of the very sort that the White House
is presently engaged in to demonize Iran.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo