funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who on funsec is in the "Main Core" database?

From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan () losangelescomputerhelp com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:17:56 -0700

funsec-request () linuxbox org wrote:
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:18:44 -0500
From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Subject: Re: [funsec] Who on funsec is in the "Main Core" database?
To: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org

<snip>

In the US, anything considered "taking action " or "necessary" violates some
civil or constitutional right or is leaked out by some "conscientious
objector". It would seem some organizations care more about keeping their
phone calls private than allowing the government to do its one
constitutionally mandated function; Protecting us from all enemies, foreign
and domestic.

I cant imagine a more different set of scenarios..

------------------------------

While it's true we have a bunch of whiners in the U.S., none of them see
past their own media grabbing project.

For example, not many know of our own domestic ills such as the 10
million 5 year old and up kids and pregnant women legally being forced
onto FDA Class 2 drugs that have been proven to cause depression,
suicides, murders, etc..

It's is a well hidden, monstrously evil domestic enemy that is
destroying our own future -- and that our own government created.

(If I wasn't in the "Main Core" before, that should do it!)  :-)

Sincerely,

Daniel H. Renner
President
Los Angeles Computerhelp
A division of Computerhelp, Inc.
818-352-8700
http://losangelescomputerhelp.com

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough
to take away everything you have.'
Thomas Jefferson