WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Secure Coding? Bah!

From: "Adam Tuliper" <amt () gecko-software com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:08:34 -0500

oh completely agreed about training them. When I sit down with a group of
developers and show them security techniques.. they are _always_ interested.
It
just concerns me that they didn't have a clue about any of it until I told
them. Thats all my point really is. They never went out on their own to
learn it, they were
never approached to learn it, etc.