funsec mailing list archives

RE: Shocker: Bush Defends Spying After NSA Database Report

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:05:26 -0400

 nope, he's right.  Unless you're talking about the "lizard" part, in which case he's mistaken, it was a Snake that
Lucifer took the form of.

 Roman Catholics believe in the "original sin", which they believe everyone is born with.  Which is the sin that Eve
made when biting into the apple.  Baptism removes the original sin...
  I'm not sure about other Christian denominations, I do know they don't all believe in the original sin however.

  Oh and for the record, I too am not religious in the slightest way, but I wholey respect other's freedom to be able
to believe in whatever they wish as long as they don't attempt to push me into thinking that their beliefs are the "one
true" beliefs...

Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580