funsec mailing list archives

Re: Shocker: Bush Defends Spying After NSA Database Report

From: James Kehl <shykta () dione ids pl>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:23:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

So at best it was a stereotypical statement/aspersion for the purpose
of...? His statement isn't true regardless because you'd be hard
pressed to find a passage stating there are "no innocents". It may be
an interpretation, but that will depend on the individual (or should,
IMO).

So, what do you interpret "Let he he amongst you who is without sin cast
the first stone" to mean?

If I wanted to be really provocative, I'd ask how you interpreted the fact
that the person saying it didn't throw any stones either... but then I'd
be throwing stones in a sense :)

Sorry for OTness.

James