funsec mailing list archives

Fwd: Re: knife ban going to work?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:53:52 -0500

Couldn't resist sharing my joy!

On 6/1/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
> No. I'm still NOT talking about "bad people" - I'm talking about
> tools. As I've said all along - and what led us down this implement
> path - is that the tool doesn't commit the crime.

And what I'm explainng to you, is that tools make a job easier. A gun
makes it easier to kill sopmeone, whereas a bucket makes it easier to
carry water. That's why you don't ban buckets.

ROTFLMAO!!! THANK YOU - you just made my point. Buckets CAN be
dangerous but they make it easier to carry water so you don't ban
them. Guns CAN be dangerous but they make it easier to defend yourself
SO YOU DON'T BAN THEM.

Man, glad you finally came around...I didn't think you'd EVER get it!!!