funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re: knife ban going to work?

From: "Brian Azzopardi" <brian () gfi com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:39:09 +0200

You bring up an important point: IMO the homicide rate per million is
too coarse a statistic.

Splitting the data along demographic and geographic lines, while prolly
not PC would be more illuminating. I have a hunch that most of middle
America and middle England would have a very similar homicide rate. Pure
speculation on my part but I think it's the outliers which skew the
results.

Brian