funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where's Waldo? (challenge)

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:50:16 -0400

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:29:53 CDT, Brian Loe said:

I have kids, I've played this game with them (where I or they had to
prove they found him). Its impossible without giving it away and tell
them where Waldo

It's not impossible, seeing as how if anybody bothered to actually RTFA
would have seen..

Hint 1 - Is there a way that you can display Waldo, thus proving you know where
he is, without also displaying sufficient context to let them know as well?

Hint 2 - Waldo is visible through a Waldo-sized hole in something opaque....