funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:55:53 -0800

Date sent:              Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:35:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

I think me presenting something in a good argument form killed the
discussion we were having. What's the lesson about our community culture?

A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what
he is talking about.                             - Miguel de Unamuno

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with
the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.         - Sam Levenson
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/