funsec mailing list archives

Re: Postage Is Due for Companies Sending E-Mail

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:29:14 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:

On 2/6/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:

All email is equal, but some email is more equal than others ...

Nothing wrong with that. In England, we have First Class Post and Second
Class Post. We also have a Bulk post rate, and a bulk sorted post rate,
and oodles of others.

This is a step twoards the system I've been advocating. An economics
solution to an economics problem.

I am sorry but I am having to return this email COD. It did not
sufficiently entertain me. Please pay in pounds stirling the cost of
sending this bulk shipment to you.

Please put your invoice for the above in the post and I will pass it to
our accounts department for appropriate treatment.